Patriot EMS News
- Patriot EMS and KDMC Transport have entered into a Mutual AId Agreement to better serve our communities as a health care team.
- Patriot EMS management commends it's staff on our 9th at fault accident free year in a row. We continue to be "best on class" Thanks again!
- Patriot EMS reminds trick or treaters to be safe this year. Wear reflective costumes, carry a flashlight and watch out for traffic.
- Congratulations to Liaison Officer Krista Blankenship for completing Enhanced Incident Management training in Texas this past week.
- Thank you for your patience while we update our website.
- Congratulations to Chief Robert Blankenship for completing Enhanced Incident Management Training in Collage Station Texas this past week.
- New OIG Advisory Opinion Allows No Bills for Municipal Residents, But Bills for Non-Residents
- OIG Report on Claims with G Modifiers
- OIG Issues Updated Special Advisory Bulletin on Excluded Individuals
- Proposed Rule to Eliminate Ambulance Backbilling and Enhance Fraud Prevention
- Steve Wirth Selected as 2013 James O. Page EMS Leadership Award Recipient
- HHS Set to Publish Long-Awaited Final HIPAA Regulations
- CMS Issues Proposed Rule Affecting Scheduled, Repetitive PCS Forms
- Novitas Releases New LCD - Affects Medicare Part B Payments for PA, MD, DE, NJ and DC Ambulance
- CMS Issues Proposed Rule on 60-Day Reporting and Return of Overpayments
- Breaking News: NLRB to Mandate New Employee Notice & Revamp Union Election Rules
- Tennessee Rescuers Try to Reach Hiker on Ledge
- Florida County Begins Funding for Mass Casualty Ambulance
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- Former Texas Paramedic Sentenced for Possessing Pipe Bomb Materials
- Patient’s Family Questions EMT in Ambulance Rollover
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference
- Idaho Paramedic Cited for Ambulance Crash
- 100-Vehicle Pile-Up in Belgium
- Washington Farm Worker Trapped in Grain Silo Collapse
- Massachusetts Fire, EMS Crews Respond to 65-Vehicle Pile-Up
- Eight Dead, Many Injured When Police Chopper Crashes onto Scottish Pub
- Investigation Begins in Cause of Deadly Bronx Train Derailment
- 4 Dead, 63 Injured in Bronx Train Derailment